- 100% Neutral
- Global Coverage
- 24/7 Access
Are you looking for a (new) job in logistics and transport? We are immediately looking for a full-time Export Operations Officer.
As an Export Operations Officer you are responsible for handling export shipments overseas, for various domestic and foreign customers of NVO Consolidation. In this position you keep close contact with agents, customers and sea carriers and it is important that you can think problem-solving and switch quickly!
You get excited when you can do this on a daily basis:
– Liaise with agents, customers and carriers.
– Independently settle export shipments overseas, for various domestic and foreign customers.
– Solving problems and irregularities.
– Acting as a spider in our web.
– Liasing with both customers, overseas agents, trucking companies and carriers.
– General export enquiries/ handling.
– Quoting for and also arranging customs handling and pre-carriage.
– Handling invoice queries.
– Creating container load plans within CargoWise.
– Raising invoices and collecting any outstanding monies.
– Previous experience within an Export Operator role.
– Adaptable to new working practices and embracing of company operating systems and procedures.
– Confident communicator with good organizational skills.
– Experience of Cargowise One (CW1) preferred.
A short introduction about NVO Consolidation
NVO Consolidation B.V. with offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, England, Ireland and Portugal, is a neutral NVOCC and is specialized in the transport of groupage shipments overseas. Import and export sailings are offered to and from many worldwide ports on a weekly basis.
Did you become enthusiastic and do you see yourself working at NVO Consolidation? Send your application and CV quickly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why working at NVO Consolidation?
- Pleasant working environment
- Passionate colleagues
- Healthy, growing and forward thinking company