- 100% Neutral
- Global Coverage
- 24/7 Access
NVO Consolidation B.V. with offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, England, Ireland and Portugal, is a neutral NVOCC and is specialized in the transport of groupage shipments overseas. Import and export sailings are offered to and from many worldwide ports on a weekly basis.
We are looking for:
Import Operator m/v
Your responsibilities will be:
– Liasing with both customers and overseas agents;
– General import enquiries (i.e. providing arrival details, handling split requests, etc);
– Quoting for and also arranging customs clearance and delivery;
– Handling invoice queries;
– Creating container load plans within CargoWise;
– Handling Outturn Reports;
– Handling FCL’s;
– Arranging Releases;
– Raising invoices and collecting any outstanding monies.
– Previous experience within an Import Operator role;
– IT literacy with a good working knowledge of a variety of software applications, including Microsoft Office;
– Adaptable to new working practices and embracing of company operating systems and procedures;
– Confident communicator with good organizational skills;
– Experience of Cargowise One (CW1) preferred.
The benefits for you:
– Company Pension Scheme;
– 25 days Holidays excluding Bank Holidays;
– Excellent remuneration.
How to apply:
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why working at NVO Consolidation?
- Pleasant working environment
- Passionate colleagues
- Healthy, growing and forward thinking company